- Aquaracer – pushing limits in search of greater performance
- The first ever solar-powered TAG Heuer model
- 40mm black DLC-coated stainless steel case with a black rubber strap
- Sunray brushed black dial with luminous hands and hour markers
- which recharges with the sun or artificial light
THE FIRST EVER SOLAR-POWERED TAG HEUER
Re-launched in 2021, the Aquaracer collection has re-written sports watch design and performance codes to take wearers beyond the edge as they push their limits in search of ever-greater performance.
The Aquaracer Professional 200 collection unites robust construction with boldness of design.
This Solargraph model is the first ever solar-powered timepiece from the brand. A new take on time keeping, this standout watch features an innovative Solargraph module, allowing it to harness the energy of the sun, so there’s never a need to replace or recharge the battery.
The bezel inserts are another standout feature, crafted from carbon fused with luminous material for maximum visibility, day and night.
THE FUTURE IS NOW
This 40mm model pairs a black DLC-coated stainless steel case with a black rubber strap.
The handsome black dial is enhanced by luminescent hands and hour markers, and a date display at 3 o’clock.