- Carrera – embracing the spirt of endurance
- An alliance between two icons of design – TAG Heuer and Porsche
- Limited edition model celebrating 50 years of the Porsche RS 2.7
- White dial with proud red accents
- Driven by the Heuer 02 manufacture movement with a Porsche-inspired oscillating mass
HONOURING A LEGENDARY RACER
Born on the racetracks in 1963, the Carrera collection embraces the spirit of endurance and outstanding performance. Designed for professional drivers, yet with an elegant sense of style, the collection pays tribute to the infamous Carrera Panamericana race.
This special edition model is an alliance between two icons of design, quality, and innovation. Inspired by the instantly recognisable, mythical Porsche, the crisp white dial is accented with vibrant red details and further accented by bold Carrera branding.
A CONFIDENT CLASSIC
This 44mm timepiece pairs an 18K 5N rose gold case with a soft red leather strap.
The racing-inspired dial features three chronograph sub-dials and a date display.
Driven with unquestionable speed and accuracy, the Heuer 02 manufacture movement offers an impressive 80-hour power reserve and the iconic steering wheel Porsche-inspired oscillating weight.