- Monaco – cool and cutting edge
- Special edition model inspired by the rare and mythical all-black Monaco of the 1970s
- Elegant 39mm black DLC titanium case with a daring black alligator leather strap
- Black circular brushed dial with contrasting 18K 5N rose gold plated hands and indexes
- Driven by the in-house automatic Heuer 02 movement
A FIERCELY ELEGANT SPECIAL EDITION
A timeless emblem of rebellious style, the Monaco collection is characterised by a unique, square case represents a move away from traditional watch design.
Inspired by the world of motor racing, the instantly recognisable, cutting-edge silhouette is loved by connoisseurs around the world.
Paying tribute to the rare and mythical all-black Monaco of the 1970s, this statement timepiece is presented in an elegant 39mm black DLC titanium case, paired with a daring black alligator leather strap.
Protected by a bevelled sapphire crystal dome, the rebellious black dial boasts a circular brushed finish, two square sub-dials, a date display at 6 o’clock, and contrasting 18K 5N rose gold plated details, filled with white Super-Luminova for increased visibility.
The in-house automatic Heuer 02 movement is visible through the transparent caseback, with an 18K 5N rose gold plated oscillating weight to complement the dial.