- Aquaracer – pushing limits in search of greater performance
- Inspired by the high-pressure world of watersports
- Robust 40mm stainless steel case with co-ordinating bracelet
- Sunray brushed black dial with two chronograph sub-dials and a Grande date display
- Powered by precise Quartz movement
DESIGNED FOR HIGH PRESSURE ENVIRONMENTS
Re-launched in 2021, the Aquaracer collection has re-written sports watch design and performance codes to take wearers beyond the edge as they push their limits in search of ever-greater performance.
Pushing the iconic Aquaracer to a new extreme, this updated model retains the crucial features of the original icon, high visibility luminous markers, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and a steel bezel that only turns in one direction to prevent diving accidents.
Engineered to the highest quality, every timepiece is subjected to the most exacting and rigorous testing processes in the Swiss watch making world.
This smart timepiece pairs a robust 40mm stainless steel case with a co-ordinating bracelet and steel turning bezel with oversized Arabic numerals.
Clear and easy-to-read in even the darkest depths, the black, sunray brushed dial features luminous hands and hour markers, two sub-dials, and a Grande date display at 6 o’clock.
Precise Quartz movement and an alarm further enhance functionality.