- The Formula 1 range pairs iconic style with innovative performance
- Designed for risk takers who aren’t afraid to stand out
- 43mm tonneau-shaped steel case with a black titanium carbide coated tachymeter bezel
- Bold black dial with three chronograph sub-dials and luminescent details
- Powered by exceptional Quartz movement
INSPIRED BY THE TOP LEVELS OF MOTOR RACING
Undeniable performance and style, reinvented for the modern age – the TAG Heuer Formula 1 collection gives a nod to the brand’s iconic roots while revealing a fresh new feel, designed for precision and speed.
Launched in 2021, the collection pairs sophistication and luxury with a refreshing, showstopping design.
Built from the materials used in Formula 1, this 43mm model makes a bold statement with a black titanium carbide coated bezel, fluted crown for greater control, and a driver extension which ensures the steel bracelet fits comfortably over a racing suit.
CUTTING EDGE DESIGN
Presented in a 43mm tonneau-shaped steel case, this fast-paced model presents a black racing bezel with a tachymeter scale to measure distance and speed.
Designed to optimise legibility, the bold black dial features large Super-LumiNova filled hands and applied markers allowing for maximum visibility in all conditions, a date display at 4 o’clock, three chronograph sub-dials, and a red-tipped seconds hand.
Driven by reliable Quartz movement, this timepiece promises precision to a fraction of a second.